NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Keep you up to date with our company announcement, events and latest news.
Back To Archives

HIROSE ELECTRIC CO LTD Increases Stake in Subsidiary
Published on 24-09-2014Email To Friend    Print Version

HIROSE ELECTRIC CO LTD announced that it has it has decided to increase stake in 75%-owned subsidiary, by purchasing 72,500 shares (a 21.97% stake) in the subsidiary, for KRW 40,382 million or JPY 3,032 million in total, effective November 19, 2012. After this, the Company will hold a 96.97% stake in the subsidiary. The subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and sales of connector and other electronic components, based in South Korea.

Product Search

 By Keywords
 By Publish Date

Archives

No Archives

Be Part of Us!

Look for your dream job and be part of our team.

know more...